The NEW ProTex™ safety cover material is manufactured with a new light and tight woven material designed to allow water through for drainage and safety but keeps sunlight and debris out. The mesh is woven so tightly is provides 98% shade and is so unique it is covered by US Patent 6,886,187-98. This material is available in geen only.
Bio-Shade™ is a custom engineered mesh designed to inhibit the growth of algae in your pool. Mesh material means no more standing water for insects to breed in come springtime because this material allows water and snow to drain right through. It has built-in durability and stength that will protect your family and your investment. This material is available in either green, blue, tan, grey.
The Safety Cover Guys sell mostly mesh constructed safety covers for a number of reasons. However, we are here to help you decide on the best safety cover for your specific situation. Here is a list of some advantages of the mesh over the solid cover:
- Significantly lighter than solid covers
- Water always has a place to drain- doesn’t have to rely on a drain panel
- Less weight means less stress on springs and anchors- increasing the life of the cover
- Doesn’t rely on a sump pump system like some solid covers, making power outages and owner responsibility more of a factor.
- Stays more flexible, making it much easier to put on and take off- not to mention rolling it up and placing it in its storage bag.
- Less expensive